Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to Blogging!!!!


I decided my New Year's resolution was to start blogging again. So, I am beginning early. This way, if I quit again before the New Year then I technically haven't broken my resolution!! :)I really do enjoy blogging, and what a great memory I am making for Claire to look back on one day. She will have cyber proof that her mother is totally awesome... or a complete idiot! :) Anyway, today I am making my first holiday goodies to give away- Chex party mix. This stuff is SO EASY to make! I hope that it turns out good, because I am going to start giving it to my neighbors tomorrow! I got the yummy recipe at the Chex website. I would link to it, but I am rusty at blogging and will have to freshen up on my skills. I can't remember how to link!!! However, I did remember that Chex cereal is B1G1 this week (ending today) at Publix! WOHOO!! Plus I had 2 $1/2 coupons that allowed me to get 6 boxes of cereal for $9.(They are usually $3.50 per box!!) I love a good grocery deal, as most of you probably already know. Well, the Chex Mix is out of the oven and it looks good enough to eat! Success!! I hope that you all are excited that I am back to join the blogging world, I know I am!!! Stay tuned because I am going to start posting recipes, deal alerts on great sales, and general information that will just make you smarter overall... :)

No comments: