Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been a while!!


So, A LOT has happened since I last posted anything on here. Hopefully I can begin to post things more faithfully. Just so you know- Claire did come October 3, 2008 at 2:58 pm. She weighed in at 5 lbs 3 ounces. She was 17 inches long and 100% AMAZING! I have never been so blown away by something as amazing as motherhood. I believe that this is as good as it gets. I love every second that I am with Claire and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. My family is the most important thing to me. It's funny- everyone says, "I have no idea what I did before my children got here." I actually remember very well- I used to waste time, money, and energy on things that were ridiculously unimportant. I am thankful that my eyes have been opened to the things in life that matter- loving Jesus,loving family, and loving all other people. I still have my job at Vanderbilt and I am working 1 day each month. I know that sounds crazy, but it keeps all of my license current and it leaves the door to Vanderbilt open for the future. Also, I have been blessed with the most amazing group of friends and new mothers imaginable. The moms get together about twice a month for lunch and spend the afternoon watching our little ones play while we gab. My awesome friends check on us regularly and share in every new thing that Claire learns.

No comments: