Thursday, August 21, 2008

My new hobby

This is a picture of my coupon binder. It is organized with tabs by different categories such as paper products, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc. Behind each binder I have several sheet of clear plastic baseball card holders that hold each coupon separately making everything very visible. I found this binder idea on one of the websites I like and I absolutely love it. It makes coupon organization a breeze and this way I can always see what coupons I have and plan my shopping trips accordingly. I will be thanking Claire for all of this down-time as all of my deals have beeen saving major bucks! I am also going to post some pictures and blogs of my deals soon. *UPDATE* This is no longer the method that I use for coupon filing. I am using a much faster/easier method now that I am going to be posting on soon!!!

No comments: