Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to my blog! I am sure to be only member of my immediate family posting here- as baby Claire is still in utero, and Josh is way too occupied with nuclear fission, NASA, and photovoltaics to drop any lines on this blog. I will post on their behalves- with or without their permission. :) Just kidding. I want this blog to be a place for people to check in on our family and see what is happening! I also plan to post deals that I get as a new and enthusiastic bargain shopper. I am learning to clip coupons, go CVS-ing and only buy what we really need. It is a challenge that I am enjoying, embracing, and occasionally bragging about. Some of these outrageous deals you just have to share! Josh is really in favor of my new-found frugality- he even went out to get my sunday paper this week so that I could clip coupons! I hope that you enjoy this blog and feel free to add comments where you please!

No comments: